Thursday, February 12, 2009

I did it!

This is a quick post to update some new info on my life. I recently took the Praxis test (TN teacher certification) to transfer my teaching certificates into TN from TX. Well I just found out yesterday that I passed both tests I took, the Physical Education content knowledge and the Health Education!!! So that is exciting. My Earth science certification transferred without me having to retake any test. So now I am ready to apply to a teaching job here in the state of TN. If I want to teach PE I still need to take one more PE test, but when I go back to teaching, my ideal job to take would be middle school health. So whenever the time is right and it is the Lord's will for me to get a teaching job again, then I am ready for it.

As of right now, I am enjoying my new baby girl at home. All is going well with us all here with the transition of the new little one. We look forward to what is in store the rest of this year. So far, so good for 2009.

Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment